I made my first trip to Haiti in 1998. Fell in love with my first orphan in 2000. Started a non-profit to help Haiti in 2003 and started taking teams down on short-term mission trips soon after. I fell in love with Wanna and Fritzon (and a lot of others in the same orphanage) in March of 2010 and had to wait over 2 years to start the adoption process due to the laws of Haiti and a process that is always changing. Our documents were finally submitted and accepted in the fall of 2012 and are currently moving through the court system. We are quickly (hopefully) approaching the end of our adoption. This is my blog to talk about all things related to our adoption and any thing else I think is relevant to it. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Shasta's Testimony - My heart for Haiti and adoption

I had the opportunity to share my testimony at Pine Level United Methodist on April 24, 2013.  A lot of what I've been through and experienced had given me the heart I have for orphans, for the outcasts, for those who think they don't matter....  I've learned that it doesn't matter who you are, what you've been through, or what you've done - God will use you if you're willing to be used.

Here is the audio to my testimony tonight. 
If you can't listen to it here on your cell phone try the one at
www.shastagrimes.com



Here is the video I showed of me over the past 14 years in Haiti:

No comments:

Post a Comment